Forum main page    Back to topics list
1  2   

Commission or no commission baccarat?

Mr. Awesome
Which table is it better to play? Commission or no-commission baccarat?Thanks
Ag92101
Which table is it better to play? Commission or no-commission baccarat? Thanks
Id like to know the answer to this as well. Especially from someone in the industry. 
There are so many variations of "side bets" that can affect the general play of just banker/player. So for me it would depend on the rules of each table. 
Technically speaking "Side-bets" are not part of my bet selection but there are situations where I use "side bets" as insurance. And when side bets are placed on non-commissioned tables you can view it as a commission (<5% if lost)One rule that affects my game-play is the "Dragon Bet". Reason: A banker-win that results in "dragon" pushes your 1:1 bet. This can be frustrating if a person was on a 6th step martingale. This Dragon side bet is a Winning Banker hand with 3 cards resulting in "7" and pays 40:1 only if applied (minimum bet usuallly $1)For Example: 
Lets say we are using $10 per unit. Bet management is martingale and weve lost 5 bets in a row. So the 6th step martingale = 32 units. The $amount we will bet on Banker is 32 units x $10 = $320.Banker Win     5% comm                                    =    $304Banker Win     Dragon bet Lost    $8 side bet    =    $312Banker Win     Dragon bet Win     $0 side-bet   =    $0 (push - no win/no loss)Banker Win     Dragon bet Win     $8 side bet    =    $320 If you play a non-commissioned table as if you were commissioned (5% = $16) and apply it to dragon bet:Banker Win       $16 dragon bet Win   = $640Banker Win       $16 Dragon bet Loss  = $304 
Ag92101
Hmmmm i dont know what happened to the formatting after i entered the text on the previous reply. I used the forums word processing tools.
BaccaratWinPro

Hi Ag92101

sorry about that !! we've fixed the problem already. 

Thanks for posting. 

Pablo Escobar

Commission baccarat has a 5% fee on Banker wins, while no-commission offers even money on Banker bets. Choose based on your preference and the game's rules. Both have a relatively low house edge.

Zeezee

The advantage of commission Baccarat is that the house edge for banker bets is slightly lower compared to no-commission tables.

rafaellopez

I think the choice between commission and no-commission baccarat depends on various factors and personal preferences. Since the Banker bet has a lower house edge, the payouts for winning Banker bets are usually higher compared to Player bets. This can potentially lead to more significant winnings in the long run. In commission baccarat, a 5% commission is charged on winning Banker bets. Despite the commission, the Banker bet still has a lower house edge compared to other bets, making it a popular choice for many players. For no commission baccarat often offers additional side bets or bonuses to compensate for the lack of commission. These side bets can add excitement and variety to the game, but it's essential to understand the odds and potential impact on your overall gameplay. Additionally, it's always recommended to play responsibly and within your means, regardless of the baccarat variant you choose.

1  2   
Login to be able to write something in this topic