Baccarat Principle Of The Day
THE TOP 1% OF BACCARAT PLAYERS ARE "INVESTORS." THEY LEARN, THINK, ACT AND PLAY WITH THE MINDSET OF A PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR. And they are winners. The other 99% are GAMBLERS.
The gambler wants it all NOW. The investor knows the value of 1% to 5% compounded over TIME.
The gambler searches endlessly for a quick, cheap "system" to beat the casino. As a result they will always be gamblers. They will always lose in the end.
The investor searches for, learns and uses the PRINCIPLES OF INVESTING. And as a result grows as a person and as a Baccarat player.
The game of Baccarat is an INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY to the wise, well informed player. It is a SUCKER'S BET to the unwise gambler.
The first step to improving one's results and profits in the game of Baccarat is deciding who and what you are. Are you an investor or are you a gambler? Once you know that you are then in a position to advance as a player. And ultimately, you may become a Master Of The Game.