Forum main page    Back to topics list
1  2   

Adding New Features to the App. Client wish/Client demand

Kenny

Dear BaccaratWinPro

We are glad with your product. But as you know each of us has it own Baccarat Strategy and Systems. We are using this useful app for analyzing and learning.Each of us has different techniques in learning, and analyzing statistics. That is good the app includes core features and reporting,sorting tools and so on, we would be happy if you take into consideration our specific approaches as well. As a client wish, we may have some suggestions to have additional tools ,features or add ons in this app.

Kenny

Dear BaccaratWinPro, 

I see there are 3 Playing Options Fast Medium Slow in the shoe. That is very good in playing purposes. I often use medium and fast version. Fast version reveals cards at once, and lets you know hand results directly. 

Can you please, add on another option which generates the shoe result ? Like Analyzer click a button and directly see this Shoe Result.

It will allow us to analyze many random shoes in a considerable time frame and have a look at the shoe in general. It is useful for those who only analyze the end or the  middle or the beginning part of the shoe. It may allow the user to see the patterns in whole shoe as well.

I just saw that option in the form of link text like on the right top ->  Finish & save this shoe    But after functioning it. it generates a report but doesn't show the result in the same page.  Is it [possible to see it immediately after generating at the same page, not only in the report

Thanks

Kenny

I see there is an option to export shoes to Excel file .. It is possible to have another  Excel report option, which presents all related data from hands and shoes. In the table  below, I need shoe results in ONE COLUMN LINE like below I need a Winner Column Line at least

Kenny

For many selected played shoes, can look like that... After two horizontal lines comes the next shoe results .... It can be 10, 100 or 400 hundred shoes in one report.

I would be happy for that.  Dashes show pictures and 10s which is value is null.  Thanks!

BaccaratWinPro

Hi Kenny,

thanks for your message. Such a option already exists, you can generate as see the shoe before you save it. Just click "Deal shoe" button under the table.

Dear BaccaratWinPro, 

I see there are 3 Playing Options Fast Medium Slow in the shoe. That is very good in playing purposes. I often use medium and fast version. Fast version reveals cards at once, and lets you know hand results directly. 

Can you please, add on another option which generates the shoe result ? Like Analyzer click a button and directly see this Shoe Result.

It will allow us to analyze many random shoes in a considerable time frame and have a look at the shoe in general. It is useful for those who only analyze the end or the  middle or the beginning part of the shoe. It may allow the user to see the patterns in whole shoe as well.

I just saw that option in the form of link text like on the right top ->  Finish & save this shoe    But after functioning it. it generates a report but doesn't show the result in the same page.  Is it [possible to see it immediately after generating at the same page, not only in the report

Thanks

Kenny

Thanks for your quick response BaccaratWinPro! Awesome. That is it ! Nice..i checked it that is what we want .  I would be happy if you also provide excel report like what i ve mentioned above . Player Banker Tie  hand results in one column  .   When i sum up for example 100 shoes negative/positive or favorite so on... that i can select and export them to excel file and analyze them by formulas/charts and son on.

Kind regards

Kenny

Kenny

HI, BWP 

Can you please, add undo Button in Replay Shoe ? It would be handy.

1  2   
Login to be able to write something in this topic